1. Do you subscribe to any publications? Not currently.
2. Whose is your favourite tank? Luc Loyen's (jawsee) just before breakdown, I have never seen a man frag with a hammer and chisel before! Krzysztof Trycís and TonyBís tank. All have been an inspiration but there are loads I have looked at on here and drooled at over the years.
3. What books do you recommend? Books? Do people still use them?
4. Who has been your inspiration? Friends and family, those that are most important tend to have the biggest influence.
5. Who do you turn to for advice? Anyone I trust enough for the subject in hand.
6. What's been the greatest purchase you've made? RO booster pump, closely followed by Mag Float scraper or Tunze Osmolator
7. If you could change one thing on the tank, what would it be? Weir design doesnít seem to be able to cope with increased flow.
8. What do your family think of this? Love the tank, probably hate the time and cash I spend on it.
9. What do you do for a living? General Manager for large telecoms company.
10. What other hobbies do you have? Golf, watching Newcastle United, and drinking lager.
11. What single piece of advice would you give to someone thinking of taking up reef keeping on this scale? Read lots, go see lots of tanks, and speak to lots of people about what they are pleased with and what they would change on their own tanks. That will help you avoid the pitfalls and share the successes.
12. Chicken or egg? Egg, anyone who thinks different is just wrong!
13. Dream fish? Probably some sort of large angel, since keeping SPS will probably keep that type of fish as a dream only.
14. Anything, invented or otherwise, that you'd love to be able to get your hands on? A backwall blade cleaner that works like a carwiper, fully automatic and can detect any critters or obstacles on the glass. Or pestbuster 1000 that identifies all known pests and kills them without you even knowing. 100% guarantee not to hurt livestock and improves coral colours.... why not!?
15. What camera/kit do you use? Canon 400D Ė stock lens and a 100mm Macro.
16. Which is your favourite forum on UR & why? Members tanks, itís where the inspiration comes from.
17. Favourite music It depends on mood, canít go wrong with Dire Straits though.
18. What car do you drive? Audi S4